What we do
What to expect when you meet your facilitator for the first time...
- we will meet you at a time and place to suit you
- we will talk to you about your needs and how we can help you (we call this a Holistic Needs Assessment)
- we will draw up an action plan based on your needs
- we will support you for as long as you feel that you need it
- we are not clinical staff
- we do not personally try to solve any issues
- we know what kind of support is available in our local communities, including agencies and organisations; we can coordinate all of these to help you.
The Facilitators will literally “join the dots” for you!
Get in touch on 0800 876 6887